Decide the date(s) when you would like to visit – please supply two alternative dates in case we cannot accommodate you on your preferred date.
- Then email us your enquiry
- We will create a tentative booking in the Cathedral diary and send out our Booking Information Pack.
- On receiving the Booking Information Pack, you will need to decide what kind of experience you would like:
– Guided tour
– Whole Day Experience
– Resourced teacher-led tour
– Non-guided visit
- Return your completed booking form. Do contact us with any queries or clarifications.
- There is no need for advance payment – you will be invoiced after your visit. Any resource materials purchased will be added to your invoice.
- Turn up on the day and enjoy Coventry Cathedral and all it can offer you and your students!
For full details including costing, please download our Education Booklet 20-21
Please note there is a cancellation charge of 50% if you fail to inform us of any cancellation or significant changes within 10 days of a booked visit.
Health and safety advice for teachers: please download our Risk Assessment Onsite School Education Visits (SCHOOLS).
Make an Enquiry
Please email the Schools Team with your enquiry (Emma.email@example.com or Stella.firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone us on 02476 521257. Please have your details ready, including:
- 3 preferred dates for your tour
- The number of children involved
- The type of tour you would like
- Any special needs or requirements
Your booking is not confirmed until we have checked the Cathedral Diary and contacted you.