DDC is back at the Cathedral Ruins, but this time: for FIVE whole weekends!
We will be turning the iconic and beautiful Cathedral into a safe, family friendly and outdoor beer garden with some of your all time favourite street food regulars, local brewers and bars as well a great DDC soundtrack.
The event will be split into sessions to allow for a much safer, staggered arrival time that reduces queues and means everyone gets a seat with their family and friends.
Bars will be provided by the Bayley Lane, Twisted Barrel Brewery and Tap House + BeauFort Spirit. Street food will rotate each weekend.
Dates and times:
– Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 21st August until the 20th September.
– Friday sessions are 3pm-6pm + 6.30-10pm.
– Saturday sessions are 11.30-2.30pm, 3-6pm + 6.30-10pm.
– Sunday sessions are 11.30-2.30pm + 3-6pm.
– 1 tickets is valid for the entry of up to 6 people.
– Children allowed on site until 7pm every day.
– We are a dog-friendly event.
– The venue is wheelchair friendly and accessible.
Tickets are now on sale HERE
Coventry Cathedral Dining Club