- Reconciliation: What is it and how do we begin?
- Join the ‘Pilgrim’ Course
- Diocesan Festival Evensong
- Bus crash in the centre of Coventry
- Cathedral wins Coventry and Warwickshire Tourism and Culture Award
- Brilliant new DVD now available!
- ‘Rising’ – Coventry’s Global Peace Forum
- 21 British landmarks for the 21st century
- Reconciling a Wounded Planet
A warm welcome as you explore and experience the extraordinary power of the story behind our Cathedral, ruined and rebuilt.
Here is where you will find the latest news of what is happening here at Coventry Cathedral.
Here you will find details of services, events, concerts and exhibitions, together with information about times when we need to close the Cathedral.
Coventry Cathedral is one of the world’s oldest religious-based centres for reconciliation, reflecting the commitment made by Provost Howard in 1940 to work with others “to build a kinder, more Christ-child-like world.”
Our vision for the Cathedral reflects the overall vision for the Diocese of Coventry: Worshipping God, Making New Disciples and Transforming Communities.
Here are details of some of our partners and friends in the life of the Cathedral and its work of reconciliation.