At Coventry Cathedral, there are plenty of opportunities for you to discover more about the Bible, about your own faith or about spirituality in today’s world wherever you are on your Christian journey. We offer opportunities for:
- People who have never been to church before and want to know more
- Christians who want to develop their faith further
- Children and families
- Women who need space to be still, to think and pray
- People who enjoy discussion about the scriptures in small groups in a safe environment
- Students who want to meet other Christians
- People who have a little time and would like to offer their skills to their Cathedral
- People who are studying or undertaking research. You might also be interested in our past sermons and other resources.
Starting again soon, Pilgrim – a course covering all aspects of Christian life and faith, from the basic building blocks of belief, to the ways in which it is worked out in the world, Pilgrim is designed both for those who are exploring faith and for those who wish to revisit, refresh and go further on their Christian journey. Tuesdays at 7 pm, from September 20th.
If you want to talk to someone, need help deciding what might be best for you, or are interested in more details on the forthcoming Pilgrim course, please telephone Kathryn Fleming, our Canon Pastor, on +44 (0)24 7652 1230.