Thank you for giving to Coventry Cathedral. Every donation, both large and small, will make a real difference. The Cathedral would face an uncertain and difficult future without the generosity of the charitable trusts that partner with us, both those in Coventry and supporters from further afield.
Knowing that there are so many good causes to support these days, it is especially pleasing that you have chosen to help the Cathedral. Your support will help us to meet the Cathedral’s annual running costs, contribute towards making admission free again to all visitors and cement the long term future of our Peace and Reconciliation Ministry.
Each year the Cathedral will produce a donor report which will provide an update on how all our income has been allocated and what progress has been made with these funds.
We would like to acknowledge the following grants received since January 2016:
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust
- Allchurches Trust
- AS Charitable Trust
- Barbara Whatmore Trust
- Coventry Church (Municipal) Charities
- Company and Fellowship of Cappers and Feltmakers
- Coventry Freemen’s Guild
- Coventry General Charities
- Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust
- Eveson Trust
- Freemasons Grand Charity
- Friends of Coventry Cathedral
- Jarman Charitable Trust
- John & Ruth Howard Trust
- John Sumner Trust
- Lillie Johnson Charitable Trust
- Ouseley Church Music Trust
- Park House Trust
- Shirley and Ian Watson Charitable Trust
- Still Water Foundation (USA)
- Swire Trust
- 29th May 1961 Charitable Trust
- Westhill Foundation
- Wightwick Charitbale Trust
- WPH Charitable Trust
It would be greatly appreciated if you would consider making a gift to the Cathedral – please click here to set up a regular gift or make a one-off donation. Or you can contact our fundraising team directly to explore these and other possibilities. The Head of Fundraising, Matt Feeley, is available via email at email@example.com or call his direct line +44 (0) 24 7652 1266. Thank you.