Decide the date(s) when you would like to visit – please supply two alternative dates in case we cannot accommodate you on your preferred date.
- Then email us your enquiry
- We will create a tentative booking in the Cathedral diary and send out our Booking Information Pack.
- On receiving the Booking Information Pack, you will need to decide what kind of experience you would like:
– Guided tour
– Whole Day Experience
– Resourced teacher-led tour
– Non-guided visit
- Return your completed booking form. Do contact us with any queries or clarifications.
- There is no need for advance payment – you will be invoiced after your visit. Any resource materials purchased will be added to your invoice.
- Turn up on the day and enjoy Coventry Cathedral and all it can offer you and your students!
For full details, including information about charges, please click here to download our publicity booklet.
Please note there is a cancellation charge of 50% if you fail to inform us of any cancellation or significant changes within 10 days of a booked visit.
Health and safety advice for teachers: please click here to download a risk assessment form.
Make an Enquiry
Please email the Schools Team with your enquiry (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone us on 02476 521257. Please have your details ready, including:
- 3 preferred dates for your tour
- The number of children involved
- The type of tour you would like
- Any special needs or requirements
Your booking is not confirmed until we have checked the Cathedral Diary and contacted you.