Coventry Cathedral – including its Nave, undercroft rooms and our separate resource centre, Bardsley House – is available for hire for a variety of events. The Ruins have provided a dramatic backdrop to a wide range of events, especially when floodlit at night. Examples of past events include:
- Awards ceremonies for universities
- Evening and day-time concerts, both classical and rock
- Conferences in the nave and lecture hall
- Banquets and fashion shows in the Nave
- Britain in Bloom National Awards
- Dramatic performances – including Shakespeare and the Mystery plays – in the Ruins and Nave
- Summer celebrations in the Ruins
- Wedding receptions
- Meetings, workshops and lunches
- Candlelit corporate receptions with musical accompaniment in the Cathedral Nave.
Our experienced staff can work with you to ensure your event is a success. We can help you with:
- All your catering needs
- Staging, sound and lighting systems provided in-house or locally sourced
- Stewarding, if required
- A drinks license
- Hotel accommodation locally.
- For more information, please enquire on-line or telephone +44 (0)24 7652 1228.