- CCN Thought for the Week for 20th November – thoughts on a virtual 80th anniversary
Out of the challenges of 2020 comes hope, and new ways of being together. […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 13th November – the Very Reverend John Witcombe
On the eve of the 80th anniversary of the Coventry Blitz, we share this Thought, written for our CCN partner the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche, who planned to host Dean John this weekend. "Our shared witness to reconciliation is a message of hope to the world... whatever happens, knowing that we all need forgiveness, we can find a way forwards towards a shared future". […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 6th November – Revd Neil Willard, Palmer Memorial Episcopal Church, Houston
As the USA and the wider world await the outcome of the US election, a reflection this week from one of our recent online pilgrims, Revd Neil Willard, from Houston, Texas. […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 2nd November – from a recent online pilgrim from Holy Trinity Pro-Cathedral, Brussels
A reflection on our online pilgrimage, from one of our newer CCN partners: its inevitable online nature in these times being 'both a restriction and a liberation'. Read more .... […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 17th October – are online pilgrimages the future?
It's been so encouraging to be reminded this week that, in such a difficult, disjointed year, our essence is strong, that individually and collectively so much good work goes on, and in the need to connect with each other there is great opportunity. Read about our first online pilgrimage, over the past few days: […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 25th September – welcome to Josefine Ufkes, our new intern!
In a year that is anything but normal for internships, we really look forward to Josefine starting work with us! […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 12th September – Rahel Tippelt, former Coventry reconciliation intern
As we prepare to welcome a new intern, Josefine, to Coventry, we hear from Rahel, who was with us three years ago, on the rich impact her year here had on her life. […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 28th August – a month to go until CCN Sunday!
Our second annual day to celebrate the CCN takes place in just under one month, on Sunday 27th September, and we invite all CCN partners to join in as and how they can! It has […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 21st August – St Saviour’s, Claremont and Good Shepherd, Protea, Cape Town, South Africa
The 18th August has been a highlight in the St Saviour’s Parish calendar for twenty years since we were presented with a cross of nails admitting St Saviour’s Claremont with Good […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 3rd August – Brian Crisp, Pullen Memorial Baptist Church, USA
Since March, the United States has seen the exponential spread of COVID-19, a pandemic that has crippled society. This disease has not only exposed our physical vulnerability, but […]