- CCN Thought for the Week for 7th December – a look back at 2018
On the eve of our final Cross of Nails presentation of this year, to the parish of Abbeydale and Millhouses in Sheffield, it's a chance to reflect on what an incredibly busy and blessed year this has been!
- CCN Thought for the Week for 30th November – Coventry diocese visit to partners in Berlin
Christ the King This time last week I was in Berlin. I was privileged to be part of a group of clergy from the Diocese of Coventry visiting Cross of Nails communities in that […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 23rd November – the USA Board
At the close of Thanksgiving week, it's a chance to look back on the recent meeting of the CCN's USA Board at Virginia Theological Seminary earlier this month, and the change of President from Mark Pendleton to Robert Childers.
- CCN Thought for the Week for 9th November – the German Board
Ricarda Pasch, our reconciliation intern from Germany this year, reflects on her recent visit to the CCN German board meeting.
- CCN Thought for the Week for 2nd November – the Netherlands CCN Board
It's CCN Board meeting season it seems! Several of the boards representing specific national memberships within the CCN are getting their members together to discuss their networks, and we'll do a 'Thought' from each of them - first is the Netherlands' Coventry Beraad.
- CCN Thought for the Week for 26th October – a look back on last month’s CCN International Gathering
Take a look at these videos to revisit the occasion on which 65 people from across 30 or so different partner organisations came together here in Coventry for four days to spend time together, pray, sing, reflect, eat, drink, dance, listen, talk and share. A thoroughly memorable few days!
- CCN Thought for the Week for 19th October – Revd Canon Dr Sarah Hills
A short time ago Canon Sarah revealed that she will be leaving Coventry at Christmas to follow a calling and take up a post as Vicar of Holy Island, Lindisfarne, Northumberland in the new year.
- CCN Thought for the Week for 12th October – ‘Journey of Hope’ reconciliation training
This week’s thought carries news of a fantastic training opportunity in reconciliation taking place next year, but with applications sought in the next few weeks – a […]
- CCN Thought for the Week for 23rd September – Welcome to our International Gathering attendees!
We look forward hugely to welcoming a good number of our partner organisations and individuals to Coventry for our members’ gathering here on Wednesday, for four days of being together, prayer, learning, sharing, laughing, singing, and coming to sit around the table as members of our unique Community.
- CCN Thought for the Week for 10th August – a wrap-up on the International Youth Gathering
After such a wonderful few days finishing just a week ago, we thought we'd share with you this final summing-up video, which shares the views on their experience in Coventry of a number of the young adults who came along. Watch and be inspired too!