Publications and newsletters
- Read the latest CCN news update May 2020 and earlier CCN Newsletter January 2020
- Read the latest ICONS Newsletter April 2020 and previous ICONS Newsletter December 2019.
Resources and webinars spring 2020
Access reflections, prayers and support during the Covid-19 pandemic via our partners Reconcilers Together .
Join one or all of the Difference webinars taking place throughout May (or simply view them later) via the Reconciling Leaders’ Network.
To find out more about Coventry’s role in reconciliation, and the origins of the Community of the Cross of Nails and where it is today, watch our series of interviews with all six former Canons for Reconciliation, recorded in 2015: Reconciliation: Reflections on Coventry’s Role (our thanks to the CCN North America Board for enabling this wonderfully filmed series, with stunning footage of Coventry Cathedral):
- The main 47-minute film, with excerpts from all interviews; or view each interview separately, listed in the resources gallery on this page.
- The 7-minute trailer
- Read the transcript here
- View the 7-minute trailer subtitled in German and Latin American Spanish
- View the full 47-minute film subtitled in German and Latin American Spanish.
The Story of the Cross of Nails is a fantastic 6-minute introduction to the Coventry story, produced by the Diocese of Coventry in celebration of its 100th anniversary in 2018.
‘Father Forgive’ is a 32-minute film about Coventry’s ministry of reconciliation, including filming at one of our pilgrimages, made by ‘Net for God’, a worldwide network working towards unity and peace between churches and cultures.
Friday litany resources
A series of short weekly filmed prayers based around the litany of reconciliation, from some of our CCN partner organisations in Germany, beginning in March 2020:
St Clare’s at the Cathedral’s Stations of the cross is beautifully written and stunningly set in the Cathedral ruins.